The Concept & Rules
We believe in the power of crowdfunding to start up businesses. Sprowd uses this power in a collaborative way to fund business plans of start-ups. Founded on these principles, Sprowd launched in 2012 to provide anyone (product of service) the tools to raise money and start up a business for their own. When you (as a business Pitcher) have a great plan, we enable you to give your dream a go.
When a start-up is successful, you (as a Believer) will get hard cash returned for believing in the success of a Pitcher. Supporting people that want to set up a business, anywhere in the world, has never been so easy and so rewarding.
- A Pitcher or Believer can be anyone;
- There are no restrictions on concepts and budget (within legal and sensible boundaries);
- The Pitcher eco-system services are obligatory for Believer security reasons;
- The Sprowd predefined legal framework is obligatory;
- Pitchers are obliged to pay out a pre set percentage of their revenue to their Believers;
- Believers can choose to have pay outs transferred to their personal banking account or reinvested the money in other pitches;
- A Pitcher must set a funding deadline. When the funding goal has not been reached in time, all believers will get their money back;
- Collecting more money than the initial funding goal is not possible;
- Believers have financial rights, but have no say in the future business. They cannot be seen as traditional shareholders.